Durable acrylic and membrane system
- An acrylic compound for waterproofing of iron, or tiled pitched roof applications, skylights, parapets, roof ridges, flashings and roof screws.
- One shot must be used in conjunction with a waterproofing membrane. As with any liquid and membrane system, the first saturating coat is critical.
- Applying many coats on top of the membrane does not yield proper results.
- Not recommended for areas of long-term ponding or under tiles (fish ponds etc).
- On porous surfaces a 50% product and water dilution or a bonding liquid, is recommended as a priming coat.
- Do not use to overcoat bitumen waterproofing systems. Ensure compatibility when applying a waterproofing compound over an existing unknown product.
- Not recommended where exposure to negative water pressure is present.
- Clean up with water.